CMF works in India with an incredible local partner organization that consistently works to understand and meet needs while spreading the Good News in some of the following ways:
1. Rescue centers for children without caregivers provide, food, a safe home and schooling while working towards reunification where possible.
2. Outreach to children in unsafe or precarious household situations through a dependable, holistic program with regular meals, education, and socio-spiritual care.
3. Vocational training for adults provides skills and/or help with starting small businesses.
4. Health initiatives focus on hygiene, mobile health camps for treatment and preventative care, and specialized resources and education for managing physical or mental impairments.
5. Other creative ways of meeting needs for the kingdom with existing resources include connecting people with available government services, building community through local activities, or collectively sourcing solutions for debt.
To learn more about how to get involved, sign up for our India Partner mailing list, or contact us.